|The K-9 Social Club
Daycare for Dogs
It is the mission of Many Paws K-9 Social Club to offer a
safe, healthy play environment for your dog, to increase their
social skills, offer an off-leash environment to exercise their
Spending time at daycare will improve your dog's
communication skills with other dogs, making walks and trips
to the dog park more pleasant for both of you. It will usually
reduce the amount of boredom related destructive behaviors
by sending you home with a tired, happy dog.
supervised outlet for all that excess energy while satisfying a
dog's natural need to be part of a pack. They can run and
jump, romp and wrestle, and just be a dog for a while. The
Dogs love to play and have fun. Daycare provides a safe and
dog gets to have loads of fun all day, and you get a tired dog
to take home, who for once won't be demanding all of your
At the K-9 Social Club,
you will find:
- Large indoor and outdoor play areas
- Small/timid indoor play area
- Outdoor potty area/ artificial turf
- Low dog to human ratio
- Climate controlled buildings
- Puppies welcome (with appropriate shots)
- Convenient location in downtown Hillsboro
intel is 20% off full price with vault card
- Evaluation $ 16.00
- 1/2 day (4 hrs or less) $ 12.00
- Daily Rate $ 24.00
- 5 Day package $ 114.00
- 10 Day package $ 216.00
- 20 Day Package $384.00
request to board them overnight, you will be charged the
boarding rate plus an additional $15.00 fee.
If you want to join the Social Club...
hour evaluation is required before a dog will be accepted into daycare.
- All candidates for the Social Club must be dog friendly as well as people friendly. A four
- All dogs must be in good health and physically able to participate in daycare activities.
- Puppies must be at least three (3) months old.
- All dogs over six (6) months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be current on Rabies, DHLP, and Bordatella vaccinations. Written verification from your veterinarian is
required. Puppies under four (4) months of age do not need a Rabies shot.
- All Club members must be on an approved flea treatment such as Frontline, Advantage, Sentinal, etc. Flea collars do not
constitute adequate flea control.
- All dogs must wear a soft collar, nylon or leather, buckle or quick release, with an identification tag. No slip collars or
prong collars beyond the lobby.
Rufus dancing or
|Sammi & Kuma sing a duet...
Comet & BJ
Hope & Tuffy
Sunshine, whose personality
matches her name!
|Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:00 AM - 6:30 PM
weekends by appointment only
|FOR DAYCARE ON THE WEEKENDS- THE HOURS WILL BE THE
SAME AS KENNEL HOURS ON THE WEEKEND 8AM TO 5PM. IT IS
24.00 FOR THE DAY OR 12.00 FOR 4 HOURS OR LESS. Please call
to schedule for weekend daycare as weekends are our busiest time
for boarding and space may be limited